Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.
God often does His most profound work through the difficult seasons of our lives. If you embrace the tough times and ask God to teach you what He wants you to know, He will give you the patience and strength to endure. This is no time for weak-hearted Christians who complain and grumble in today’s world. The Word of God challenges you to develop an attitude of courage, firmness, and confidence in the God you serve. Stand firm, assured of His faithfulness.
Many people were invited to our Spring Fundraising Dinner which had to be cancelled. My prayer today is that if you were invited, will you consider a gift to our Chapter now? It is critical to have the ongoing support of the saints who understand children are lost without the Savior and each child is worthy of learning about Jesus. Please help us at this critical time.
|Praise God with us:
- We have 139 subscribers to our YouTube Channel!
- There are 1581 families getting a weekly Good News Letter by email representing thousands of children reached in Club’s this year.
- There are over two dozen videos posted on YouTube with more to come each week.
Ask God with us:
- That many more families will log on to the CEF4KidsFresno YouTube channel, not to be entertained, but to begin an eternal relationship with Jesus!
- For safety and well-being for children and families, health for those who have been sick and a new beginning in personal relationships within families.
- For a renewed spirit and understanding about the true meaning of Easter so that the Lord will be glorified and not neglected this Easter.
- For generous supporters to contribute now and begin a monthly gift to sustain the ministry through this critical season. The Lord allowed our fundraising event to be cancelled. Therefore, we are asking the Holy Spirit to raise the funds needed through the heart of those who receive this request.